Thursday, April 29, 2010

What More Can I Give?

It's the end of the semester, and I have various responsibilities taking a toll on my time. But in the meantime, how about taking a poll on my blog? I only wish to serve you better, without compromising my integrity.

If you're new to Bibliowhining, consider reviewing some of my posts before taking the survey.

This survey is in two parts, each part containing 10 questions. The whole shebang will take 5 minutes or less. Please give serious answers. Sorry to break the survey up like this, but I opted to do this rather than pay for a deluxe account on Survey Monkey. I would love for you to take both surveys, but feel free to answer as few or as many questions as you'd like, depending on your time budget.

The Bibliowhining Poll Part 1
The Bibliowhining Poll Part 2

Every response counts! Remember the equation for an effective, low-error-margin survey:
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment