Thursday, May 24, 2012

Where's the Beat? Part 2

Northstar, Kevin Keller, the upcoming mystery DC character -- the comic stance on diversity is evolving, and it's high time for one of my core characters to suddenly announce his membership in a minority group. Read on to see who it is, but if you haven't already,

READ PART ONE OF "WHERE'S THE BEAT?"





"Where's the Beat" Part 2. (c) 2012, Chrissy Spallone 

Will Hikiko convert Sam and Marcy to his straight edge lifestyle? Will the group converge to form a classic hardcore band? Tune in next time for the thrilling continuation of "Where's the Beat?"

READ PART 3 OF "WHERE'S THE BEAT?"

1 comment:

  1. I think both my eyes are black from reading this comic, coz my eyes popped out of their sockets and bounced back against my skull! It's good to see punk bands today are as "serious" and socially relevant as they were back in the bad ol' days of the 1980s. I guess there is nothing to FEAR except FEAR itself. (And maybe MEDIOCRE NARCOTICA!)

    ReplyDelete