Friday, January 29, 2010

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know that today's entry consists of more Mediocre Narcotica comics! My fellow seniors and I have upcoming job interviews on the brain... let's see how our favorite fake punk band front man handles the situation:

"Job Interview" featuring Mediocre Narcotica, art and lyrics (c) 2010 Chrissy Spallone

And for our second comic, since some of the kids get frustrated with my emotional impenetrability, here's a comic about an issue that I actually have a genuine opinion about:
"Beat Your Meat" featuring Mediocre Narcotica, art and lyrics (c) 2010 Chrissy Spallone

Have a nice weekend everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that's totally gonna be me someday. I'll hobble into an interview and yell about ageism and how no one can deal with swearing and WTF is up with that?

    ReplyDelete